Increase your web presence with the Member' Self Service module. This provides a member login and allows members to view their information and access member services and content. Click here for more on member services
. Through Member Self Service your organisation is open 24/7.
The Member self service module can be integrated with your existing website and comes with a full content management system.
We are also able to provide full website development. We utilise the best breed of toolsets to deliver our solutions coupled with our experienced design, consultancy and development team. We can implement Shopping Carts, Social Forums etc integrated with the membership records. We are also able to scale our solution to your budget and needs. Click here for more information on our website services or visit our Client Page to review a number of the websites we have developed and for more on how we can help enhance your web-presence.
Members' Self Service
By integrating Members’ Self Service with your website you are able to enhance your online presence. The Member Self Service Module offers the following:
- Portal branded the same as your website
- Automatic login and password management
- Members can have access to “member only” content (pdfs, text etc)
- Manage the online content yourself with an easy to use CMS
- Members can view and validate their contact details
- Members can view their current membership balance and make payments online
- Members can renew their subscriptions and make payments online
- Members and the Public can be allowed to book places at Events (subject to licensing the Events module)
- Web statistics are available in Report Master to allow you to analyse which pages your members visit.
- We can build for you an integrated new member registration form for your website
- Integrated with the SecurePay and Paypal payment gateways.
This module allows you to increase the services you offer to your members as well as having the option of letting them undertake tasks themselves that you would otherwise have to process manually in the office.