The online MEMNET Subscriptions Module allows you to easily set up, record and update recurring subscriptions in order to ensure you are always kept up to date with their status. With the Subscriptions Module you can:
- Set up numerous subscription types
- Define multiple frequencies and fees for each subscription
- Invoices and renewal invitation processing
- Have the option of a pro rata fee structure
- Set calendar or anniversary renewals
- Allow for multiple subscriptions per member / client
- Parent invoicing
- Automated renewals processing
- Invoice/invitation templates maintainable by you using MS Word
- Distribution options for both email and post in bulk
- Full Subscription and Invoicing history.
Using the Subscriptions Module you have the option of implementing the fully integrated Accounts Receivable Module or to continue to utilise the accounts receivable function within your accounting system (e.g. MYOB, XERO, ACCPAC etc). Integration can be achieved at either invoice or general ledger levels.
In addition online renewals can be achieved through the Self Service module and utilising one of the many payment gateways we integrate with.