We understand the importance of having a flexible system that remains relevant to your organisation.
The MEMNET Membership Database is highly customisable to facilitate data collection tailored to your organisation.
The MEMNET Membership Database enables you to record a range of important information on your members and easily access this information when you require. The MEMNET Membership Database allows you to:
- Maintain membership details on companies, groups and individuals
- Allows multiple people per Membership
- Categorise your members by type/classification and record person attributes
- Set up custom fields on members and people to record your organisations specific data
- Automatically maintain and view a complete history of contact with a member
- Maintain CPD/CPE records for each person
- Easy fast search capabilities (basic and advanced) to locate yor members data
- Associate a task with a member or create stand alone task
- Assign a task to a user and set due dates for a task
- Full archive and retrieval system with no loss of historic data
- Data extract facilities for offline analysis (refer to Reports)
Improve your data integrity through a range of validation processes, and archive historical records to ensure an accurate and up-to-date database. The intuitive and easy to use interface of MEMNET makes finding members and updating their details a simple exercise.