The Accounts Receivable Module provides a number of processes for both invoicing and accounting in order to remove double handling and to streamline the renewal process. The Accounts Receivable Module allows for:
- Automatic recording of invoices created (subscriptions, events, renewals)
- Easily record payments and keep an up-to-date account for each of your members
- Manual invoices/credits
- GL Journal Reports for Invoices and Payments
- Accrual accounting reconciliation for in-advance fees
- Direct Debit processing
- Interfaces to popular accounting systems at GL Journal or Invoice level
- Import of invoice charges from third party systems
- Overdue account processing and chaser letters
- Integrated processing of memberships based on financial status
- No need to maintain individual membership details in yor accounting system
- Bespoke reporting including Member Statements, Payment and Invoice reporting.
The Accounts Receivable Module keeps an integrated account for each of your members, enabling you to always have easy access to their current financial status and history of past transactions. The Accounts Receivable Module removes the need to use an external accounting application for your membership. Utilising this Module will mean less duplicate handling and maintenance of data, which will improve time efficiencies, reduce errors, and see both member and account information in one centralised place.